Consider Available Technologies
Campus Supported Technologies
View a list of campus-supported technologies. When using these technologies, you will receive some combination of the following levels of support.
- Technical support from DoIT Help Desk;
- Training is available through DoIT Academic Technology;
- In-class support and training through DoIT Software Training for Students;
- Individual consultations with DoIT Academic Technology;
- Campus licensing — making them available at no cost to campus users; and/or
- Access to software from Windows and Mac operating systems.
View guidelines for the use of third-party applications. Instructors are encouraged to consult with their departmental support services for lists of software leveraged through their school, college, division or institute.
Instructional Technology Learning Opportunities
Along with training provided by the Learn@UW team, UW-Madison has purchased a license for LinkedIn Learning to provide students and staff access to video tutorials online. LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of video training courses on a broad range of subjects, from specific programs like Excel and Illustrator to general concepts like project management. Anyone with a valid NetID can access the library of self-paced tutorials at no cost. View more information about LinkedIn Learning.